Transition Resource Partners are community organizations, non-profits, service providers, and foster care organizations whose services support youth transitioning out of foster care around the country. Transition Resource Partners in Camellia Network are able to highlight the work of their organization and create an access point for youth aging out of foster care around the country searching for services and support. We are looking for partners that offer programs and services in any or all of these eight categories:
Self Care & Health
Job & Career
Finances and Money Management
Becoming a Transition Resource Partner takes only a few minutes and means we’re one step closer to creating the most comprehensive online resource network for youth leaving foster care. By becoming part of the solution, you’ll also be taking advantage of the following benefits:
- More exposure to stakeholders, policy makers, potential volunteers and funders inside and outside the foster care community.
- A chance to connect directly with youth around the country and locally that can take advantage of the opportunities, programs and services offered.
- Connect to other Transition Resources Partners and share best practices, curriculum, and other insights to best serve youth aging out of foster care.
There are a few responsibilities we’ll ask of you in return as an active member in our network:
- Nominate a person from your organization to act as the Camellia Network liaison to answer inquiries you may receive from youth and supporters in the network.
- Keep your information current. Update your profile if you change a program, move offices or if you have a new contact person for your organization.
- Respond in a timely manner to questions or comments on your profile. Your organization's liaison will receive email alerts to let you know when a comment or question has come through.
- Spread the word! Share your page on Camellia Network with co-workers, your organization’s social networks and more.
Ready to get started? Apply as a Transition Resource Partner today.